Welcome
Here you can find a selection of my written works ranging from scientific writings, to persuasive essays, and historical analysis. I hope you enjoy! Feel free to comment, but please do so respectfully.
I have two goals when sharing what I have written. First, I want to make my thoughts and ideas open to the rest of the world. Second, in doing so, I hope my reasoning and presentation will spur on conversation, enjoyment, and thoughtfulness in the reader.
Note: Everything presented here is of my personal understanding at the time it was written. My views may have changed since their publication; and so, I may contradict myself occasionally.
I have two goals when sharing what I have written. First, I want to make my thoughts and ideas open to the rest of the world. Second, in doing so, I hope my reasoning and presentation will spur on conversation, enjoyment, and thoughtfulness in the reader.
Note: Everything presented here is of my personal understanding at the time it was written. My views may have changed since their publication; and so, I may contradict myself occasionally.